The service policies and warranty statements on this page are only relevant for the NEOGEO products were sold on https://neogeoarcade.com. Hereby we warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. And we will offer a worldwide warranty during 1 year time.
WARRANTY ELIGIBILITY STATEMENT
In order to be considered eligible for repair or replacement under warranty, included with the repair item(s) must provide the following information:
- Buyer’s Name
- Original Date of Purchase
- Order Number
- Model number of the Product Purchased
* Failure to supply the above required information will result in denial of warranty repair.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Counterfeit or product purchased from any other place / platform, Damage or inoperable problem caused by inadequate repair work performed by the end user or any non-authorized repair center.
- Inoperable problem due to lack of reasonable maintenance and care as determined by seller.
Accessories or consumable items such as, but not limited to:
Damage: This warranty does not cover any physical and / or electrical damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Malicious destruction
- Acts of nature
- The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacture with any adhesive, fastener or the like.
- Use of power supply or any other sources of power not specifically recommended by the manufacture.
- Inadequate repair work performed by the end user or any non-authorized repair center.
SHIPPING TO SELLER
The customer shall be responsible for all shipping/handling charges related to returning the product to seller (DOA excepted, for more info please read our Return Policy). Products must be shipped in their original packaging or otherwise suitably protected to avoid damage during shipping. Seller will not be responsible for any damage incurred during shipment.
SHIPPING FROM SELLER
All packages will ship as agreed shipping agent by customer, and all related charges will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
In the event that a repair action is performed, Seller will be responsible for all costs associated with the repair including parts and labor costs.
EXPECTED TURNAROUND TIME
The expected turnaround time is subject to parts and product availability and therefore cannot be guaranteed. For information regarding current turnaround times for warranty repairs and replacements please contact support service on seller’s website.
The seller service department will be the final determining authority for all potential warranty claims of service.