The service policies and warranty statements on this page are only relevant for the SNK MVSX Arcade sold on snkmvsx.com. Therefore we warrant to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. We will offer a worldwide warranty during 90 days' time.
WARRANTY ELIGIBILITY STATEMENT In order to be considered eligible for repair or replacement under warranty please include with the repair item(s) the following information:
· Buyer’s Name
· Original Date of Purchase
· Order Number
· Model number of the Product Purchased
Copy of Purchase Receipt
* Failure to supply the above-required information will result in denial of warranty repair.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
· Counterfeit or product purchased from any other place/platform, Damage or inoperable problem caused by inadequate repair work performed by the end-user or any non-authorized repair center.
· Inoperable problem due to lack of reasonable maintenance and care as determined by the seller.
Accessories or consumable items such as but not limited to:
Damage: This warranty does not cover any physical and/or electrical damage resulting from but not limited to:
· Malicious destruction
· Acts of nature
· The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacture with any adhesive, fastener, or the like.
· Use of power supply or any other sources of power not specifically recommended by the manufacture.
· Inadequate repair work performed by the end-user or any non-authorized repair center.
SHIPPING TO SELLER The customer shall be responsible for all shipping/handling charges related to returning the product to the seller (DOA excepted, for more info please read our Return Policy). Products must be shipped in their original packaging or otherwise suitably protected to avoid damage during shipping. The seller will not be responsible for any damage incurred during shipment.
SHIPPING FROM SELLER All packages will ship as agreed by the shipping agent by the customer and all related charges will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
WARRANTY REPAIRS In the event that a repair action is performed, Seller will be responsible for all costs associated with the repair including parts and labor costs.
EXPECTED TURNAROUND TIME The expected turnaround time is subject to parts and product availability and therefore cannot be guaranteed. For information regarding current turnaround times for warranty repairs and replacements please contact support service on the seller’s website. DETERMINING AUTHORITY
The seller service department will be the final determining authority for all potential warranty claims of service.